Wild Cod baked in parchment by Steven Dolby
Click here for Recipe Conversion Charts
(Serves 1 person)
Preheat the oven to 375f / 190c
1, 14-inch-long sheet of parchment paper
1/2 Small onion (sliced)
1 Small garlic clove (thinly sliced)
3 Small San Marzano tomatoes (sliced in half)
3 Large sea scallops (sliced in half)
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 oz Cod fillet
3-4 Sprigs of fresh thyme
1/2 Tsp capers
15g Frozen sweet peas
3 Thin slices of lemon
1 Bay leaf
2 Tbsp white wine
1/4 Cup chicken stock
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F or 190 degree C.
2. Lay a parchment paper on work top and rub it with olive oil.
3. Place onion on the parchment paper, followed by cod, scallops, sliced garlic, thyme, capers, sweet peas, tomatoes, lemon slices, and bay leaf. Finally drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
4. Fold the parchment paper all the over and seal the edges tightly as shown in the video. At the end leave a small hole and stand the parchment up.
5. Pour white wine and stock into the parchment from the hole and seal.
6. Onto a baking sheet, place the sealed parchment paper with cod and bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!
© STEVEN DOLBY