Halibut with Chorizo & Broccoli Orzo by Steven Dolby
Click here for Recipe Conversion Charts
(Serves 3 people)
1/2 White onion (finely diced)
100g Broccoli florets (sliced)
70g Spanish chorizo (diced)
1 Garlic clove (thinly sliced)
200g Orzo pasta
1 Tsp Smoked paprika
1/4 Cup water
Salt & ground black pepper (to taste)
Lemon juice (to taste)
Fresh parsley (small handful
3 (6-ounce) halibut fillets (skin on)
1. In a pot of boiling water, add salt and orzo. Cook for 8-9 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat oil, add onion, broccoli, and chorizo. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add smoked paprika and cook for another 2 minutes. Then, add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Pour water, stir well and then add the drained orzo. Toss well.
5. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste. Stir in parsley and set aside.
6. Season fish fillet with salt and add olive oil. Coat well and place on a hot pan and cook until done.
7. Serve fish on top of orzo and enjoy!
© STEVEN DOLBY