Click here for Recipe Conversion Charts
(Serves 3-4 people)
620g Brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved)
4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 Cup balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp honey
Good pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. On a roasting tray, drizzle olive oil and place the Brussels sprouts.
3. Add balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, and mix to coat well.
4. Pop the roasting tray in oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
5. Into a pan, add hazelnuts and toast over low flame for 5-6 minutes. Then, transfer to a mortar and pestle and grind lightly.
6. Into a bowl, transfer the Brussels sprouts, sprinkle hazelnut and salt on top.
7. Drizzle a touch of olive oil and serve immediately.
© STEVEN DOLBy