Salmon with Tomato-Anchovy Salsa from Steve's Suppers
Click here for Recipe Conversion Charts
(Serves 4 people)
200g Tomatoes (diced)
1/2 Small red onion (finely diced)
6-7 Anchovy fillets (chopped)
2 Tsp capers
2 Tsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 Cup olive oil
Small handful fresh parsley (chopped)
Lemon juice (to taste)
Ground black pepper (to taste)
Four 6oz Salmon fillets (skin on)
1. In a bowl, combine diced tomato, red onion, anchovy, capers, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, and black pepper. Mix well and pop in fridge until ready to serve.
2. Drizzle olive oil on salmon and season with salt.
3. Heat a grill pan and place fish in it, skin side down. Cook until 90% done, flip the fish and then turn off the flame. Remove from flame and set aside.
4. Drizzle olive oil on bread slices and toast on grill pan.
5. Serve salmon with bread and salsa.
© STEVEN DOLBY