Click here for Recipe Conversion Charts
(Serves 2 people)
2 Medium bell peppers (sliced)
250g Baby dutch potatoes (cut in half)
1/4 Red onion (thinly sliced)
1 Large green onion (thinly sliced)
1 Tbsp White wine vinegar
2 Tbsp E V olive oil
100g Canned smoked oysters (in pure olive oil)
Fresh parsley (small handful, chopped)
Salt (to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree or 190 degree C.
2. Into a roasting tray, place peppers, drizzle olive oil and season with salt. Coat well and cook in oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, place halved potato, green onion, and red onion slices.
4. Peel the skin of roasted pepper, slice and add it to the bowl.
5. Add white wine vinegar, olive oil, oysters, followed by some of the oyster liquid to taste and parsley.
6. Season with salt to taste and mix well.
7. Serve and enjoy!
© STEVEN DOLBY